Wednesday, September 13, 2006

1 week old already


Charlee Ann 1 week old already
Originally uploaded by Smith 6.
Well, I have had several comments and questions about what our daughter's name is. And the reason why I didn't post it was because she didn't have one. But now she does. This is our 5th child, our 2nd daughter, Charlee Ann. Her name means strong and graceful. Shane's middle name is Lee, and I just thought it most appropriate to name her after her daddy. She is so precious. And she is just a dream of a baby.
Thank you Jesus for my family. Bless my children's daddy as he protects our freedom and those abroad. Give us the grace to get through this time, and thank you that you are here in my home and in our lives. Your presence is what is getting us through each moment.

4 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

She's beautiful Shannon, such a sweet little princess. I love her name, it suits her well (at least how she looks in the pictures:) Blessings, you are in our prayers. Aidan almost never forgets to pray for "Mr. Smith who's going to Iraq" but sometimes he gets him confused with other people we are praying for :) Bless you all!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger The adventure continues... said...

What a cutie! It's makes me want to get pregnant!

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures, I loved the birth pictures, the ones of you and Shane in Mississippi, the ones of Jordan cuddling with Charlee...oh, just all of them!! Does Charlee know she shares Nana Judi's middle name? One of my nephews has a little girl, (well, getting to be not so little, she must be 7 or 8...I have too many to keep track of) anyway, her name is Charli Ann. They had decided to give her that first name whatever her gender! (Only it would have been spelled different if she had been a boy).
Well, I've rambled on long enough. Blessings on you and your Five little (and not so little...when did Tyler get so tall?) Smiths!

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Merk, I live in Salt Lake and I must say that is one of the most beautiful babies that I have ever seen, She looks just like my Charlee Hannah twin to Katee Anna.
this is so exciting. I wish that I could send you a pic. of my Charlee. She doesn't look anything like her twin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home