Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's A Girl!


Here she is! Isn't she just beautiful? We had our ultrasound a few weeks ago and found out we are having another little princess. Our family is very excited to welcome another girl and to know how precious and what a treasure she will be. Jordan just cracks me up. She is constantly talking about how cute our baby is and wants to rub my ever expanding belly. I once called the baby "my baby" and I was immediatly corrected that this was "our" baby! And of course she's right. She also has a baby in her uterus (her words, not mine. Just part of having a mom as a student midwife!) She knows all about the placenta and the umbilical cord. She reminds me of myself when I was younger, always inquisitive. But I think that's great. She also wants to see babies come out all the time. Seriously. On the computer, books, video's, it doesn't really matter. As long as there is crowning involved she's all for it. Shane thinks we're weird. He may be right.
Well that's it for now, Hope everyone has a fantastic Mother's Day!

9 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

How exciting!!! She will b a wonerful addition to your family, and how fun for Jordan :) Bless you guys!

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo wonderful!! I bet Jordan can't wait to have a sister! So, are you going to let Jordan be in on the birth? She'll probably grow up to be a midwife herself! Wish I had been able to stop and talk the other day, I don't know what I was in such a hurry about! I miss you guys! (And Girls!)
Nanajudi

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger White Family said...

That's great! I am so happy for you. It's gonna be so nice to get some more girls in that male dominated family! :) Jordan will be so blessed to have a sister. I love watching my girls interact together. We miss you all. God bless.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger The adventure continues... said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I think that is so funny that Jordon is a little midwife at heart. So are you going to let her attend the birth? Time goes by so fast you'll be hold your little bundle before you know it.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger The Smith Family said...

Yes,I am going to let Jordan be there. She is very excited about being in the pool. She doesn't want to catch, just wear her swimsuit in the pool! All of my children want to be there. I think it's great, and if they want to go outside, or hang out in their room, that's fine too. Tyler said the other day,"I guess I'm going to have to play the part of the Dad since Dad won't be there." I am so proud of him. He is preparing to step up to the man of the house. Thanks guys for all your awesome comments! I love them!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Oh my goodness, what Tyler said makes me want to cry! What a precious memory you will be able to share with your son, I'm sure this next year will be a real maturing time for him! You are blessed to have sons to take care of you while daddy is away.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger caleb and sarah turner said...

Congrats! You guys need another girl. We deffinately need to get together before Shane leaves if you have time. We love you guys!

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she looks like me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home