Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Necela babies are home!

I just want to thank everyone for praying for Tom and Melissa's babies. Praise the Lord they are both home and doing quite well. I am sure that they could still continue to use your prayers though, as they adjust to life from 3 to 5 children. With 4 of them being 2 and under!! It will be fun to watch these babies grow into men.
And yes I know I still do not have any pictures. That's because on Christmas eve our camera died. I did not realize how much we used that thing until it was gone. Maybe I can get Melissa to email me a few pictures, or maybe I could get her to start a blog. Ya right .... in her spare time!?
Well, I better go spend some time with my hubby. This is the first Saturday he has not had to work for quite a while. Tah Tah.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

That is amazing! I am so glad to hear that they are doing well and are home, I wish I was closer so I could go and see them! I bet the girls are just loving having two babies to take home! :) Thanks for the update!

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger caleb and sarah turner said...

Yeah! Glad things for them are going well! How are you guys doing??? We need to plan another time to hang out. Caleb and I really have a good time with you guys! Thanks for letting us just drop by! Hey the makeup will be in a bit late, by tuesday, so I will get it too you next week after I get it!!!! Luv you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home