Saturday, October 15, 2005

Before and After

Well, Ryan went instantly to the image of an older man. He got his first haircut yesterday after much prodding from his father. "He looks like a girl" and other such remarks made me realize that I had better cut his hair before he suffers permanent emtional damage. And I have to say, Shane was right. I have waited way to long to cut all our boys' hair. Much to my chagrin. Although I loved his curls. There is still a little wave to his hair which I think if he grew it out when he gets older, he could have a nice set of dreads. Now......... if he was just potty trained!

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Like the new look, but you are right he sure looks a lot older!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger The adventure continues... said...

Wow! What a difference a haircut can make. He looks like a little zack.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger The Smith Family said...

Isn't that funny? I thought he was starting to look like Tyler!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home