Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Signing Off.........

As soon as I finish this post, I will be disconnecting my computer and packing it up. As you know from one of our recent posts we have sold our house and are moving. Where?, some of you have asked. Well, that is a really good question. We had an offer on a house, put ours up for sale, sold our house, and didn't get the house we had an offer on. Major Bummer. But, God has a plan and only He knows what's in store for The Smith Family. As of right now, we will be staying at our friends' house for a week, before the kids and I move on to my aunts cabin in Eastern Washington. Shane will be staying with his dad so tht he can still go to work. I will be coming home on some weekends to look at houses and to see my great husband.
Please pray that we find a house soon. And not just any house, because those are a dime a dozen. We believe that God has the perfect house out there, we just have to find it, or the people who own it need to release it! We have a few kids and would like a little bit of elbow room. We also want a little bit of property for our kids to stomp around on.
We will have our same cell phones and will use those primarily. So if you know them don't hesitate to call! I know that I would appreciate hearing from my friends once in a while since I will be so far away. We will be using my old email address- shanesnavygirl@yahoo.com. So please feel free to email, I will be taking my computer over there.
Well, this is the Smith Family signing off.......

7 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We Love you Smith Family!! If God be for you who can be against you!!! Love Kelley

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Wow, I can't wait to hear where the Lord leads you! We will pray with you that you find the "right" place, you've worked hard we will pray that God will bless you with the place of your dreams!

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon! It was so good to see you today! I know that you won't be able to read this yet since your computer is down, but thot you'd like the note when you do get the computer back up. CHARLIE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I've never seen that kid NOT smile. She is SOOOOOO SWEET! ENJOY THE HEAT! YOU'LL END UP BROWNER THAN ME!
LOVE, s

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this "move" will bring increase to you in more ways than square footage. Your "signing off" so you can move up! With change comes growth. And Shane has always been willing to take the risk. Remember when he moved you guys from the really low rent to a big house payment? (I lost sleep over that one!)And when he quite his job and join the Sprinkler Fitter Union to take less than half his wage because there was no place left for promotion?( I was impressed) And now he sells his house with nowhere to go (yet) because you couldn't get a contingent offer excepted? Successfull people take risks and Shane is one of those destined to make it happen, whatever it takes. So you know that he will never let circumstance stop him! He always looks to the reward at the end and doesn't let the "now" stop what he wants for the future. He's a winner!

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

 
At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home