Monday, February 05, 2007

Roses


Roses
Originally uploaded by Smith 6.
I have got the most romantic husband in the world! On Febuary 1st, we celebrated 10 years of married bliss! And Shane had a dozen, beautiful, long stemmed roses delivered, aong with a bottle of my favorite perfume. He is so thoughtful and loving. He knows just how to make me feel treasured! Here's to 100 more!
PS-The kids and I have started the countdown! I fly out to meet my Love on March 15! Just 38 days away!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon, You the Bride deserve nothing less.Kelley

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Wow, that is so exciting! I'm sure you just cant wait! The anticipation is probably almost unbearable! Bless you in this last leg of the waiting! :) Happy Anniversary, 10 years, that is wonderful!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Krystle said...

Wow, SO exciting. Only a short time away and he'll be back... congrats to you!!!

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Shannon, I'm counting with you. I love you Kelley

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Shannon, Are you still counting!! Your Groom is almost home.I love you Kelley

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One Day!!!! Love you so, Kelley

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Shannon,
The one you've waited for has arrived.Lay aside every thought of how you think it's going to be and allow God to complete it.You the Bride and He the Groom. Love Kelley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home