Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas Tree Adventures


DSCF1994
Originally uploaded by Smith 6.
Shane and I usually go up to the mounatains to get our Christmas tree. But before Shane left he told me that I couldn't go up by myself, so I took his brothers. Liz and Olivia came too, they're just behind the camera. It was very cold, very wet, and a few of us didn't dress appropriatly for the weather. But, we got a tree, Rich and Liz got a tree, so it was a success. And did I mention that we went the day before Thanksgiving? We beat all the day after traffic. I thought it was a brilliant idea.
Doing some of our annual traditions really makes me miss my husband.

3 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger The adventure continues... said...

I love it! You have such a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing your fun with me. My love and prayers are with you!

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The memories you are building for your family are beautiful and the visual of family for your houseband is so romantic.We love you ,The Ahearns

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was soooo much fun!!! next year we will be better prepared!! I cant wait for next year!!! We love you so much! god bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home